National Peace Corps Assoc. trips – NEW
National Peace Corps Association and Friends of Morocco
TRAVEL Morocco with Kristy of Morocco – April 30 – May 13 and October 8 – 21, 2017 (click here for trip details)
The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) Next Step Travel program, in collaboration with Friends of Morocco, has organized two 14-day trips across Morocco with Kristy Larson as the lead tour guide! Travelers will leave Morocco with an understanding of the scale and impact of Peace Corps in Morocco. Open to NPCA members and their guests only. Join now for free!
• Walk again the medinas and souks of Fes, Meknes and Marrakesh
• Wander through Ait Ben Haddou, the UNESCO World Heritage site (and site for so many famous films)
• Learn about local industries with visits to a women’s coop, Berber villages and artisan factories
• Spend a night by the desert dunes
• Drive an ancient caravan route across the High Atlas Mountains
• Travel in the company of Morocco RPCVs and other RPCVs from across the Peace Corps world and meet with serving PCVs and Peace Corps Morocco staff
Land cost: $2,750 pp/dbl. Airfare to Morocco extra. Single supplement ($460) unless room sharing; minimum group size: 10 Maximum group size: 30
Tour operator and tour leader is Kristy of Morocco operated by Kristy Larson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Peace Corp Volunteer in Essaouira Morocco from 1982 to 1984 and Morocco resident and tour leader or operator in Morocco for almost 35 years. She has led more than 200 trips throughout Morocco.
This exclusive opportunity is open to NPCA members and their guests only. The majority of expected travelers would be Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs) – mostly from other Peace Corps countries as well as Morocco – and their family members. Not yet an NPCA member? Join now for free!
For additional information, please email email@example.com.